14. sunrise 일출
15. morning 아침
16. noon 정오
17. afternoon 오후
18. sunset 일몰
19. evening 저녁
20. night 밤
21. (12:00AM) midnight 자정
ways to talk about time
I wake up at 6:30 a.m.
I wake up at 6:30 in the morning.
I wake up at 6:30.
Pair practice. Make new conversations.
A: What time do you wake up on weekdays?
B: At 6:30 a.m. How about you?
A: I wake up at 7:00.
At a bus stop:
22. early 이른
23. on time 정시에
24. late 늦은
25. daylight saving time 일광 절약 시간 (서머터임)
26. standard time 표준 시간
Ask your classmates/friends. Share the answers.
1. When do you watch television? study? relax?
2. Do you like to stay up after midnight?
3. Do you like to wake up late on weekends?
Think about it. Discuss.
1. What is your favourite time of the day? Why?
2. Do you think daylight saving time is a good idea? Why or why not?